When looking to secure the future for yourself or your family, rely on the advice of Danna McKitrick attorneys. Services our attorneys provide to families and individuals can be categorized into financial issues, estate planning, asset protection and tax strategies, guardianships, and probate.
Clients look to the attorneys at Danna McKitrick for guidance in many personal matters. We provide advice and tend to legal arrangements necessary for current personal and family circumstances and future security.
There are times you need an attorney to handle a family situation. We assist our clients with the following:
- Step-parent adoptions
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Valuation of assets
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Estate planning for individuals and families
- Estate planning and tax strategies for business owners
- Estate planning and tax strategies for the wealthy
- Estate planning for families of individuals with special needs
Our services to families and individuals focus on family roles, relationships, and responsibilities. We help your family plan for the future.
When your interests are at risk, we explore the options available to reduce or prevent conflict and to bring you stability now and in the future.
While we will always attempt to avoid the cost, stress and uncertainty of court hearings, in some situations – to protect your interests – court hearings are the only alternative. We will zealously advocate for you and, at the same time, strive to make the experience as easy on you as possible.
Probate & Guardianships
- Legal guardianships
- Probate/Trust administration
- Probate litigation
- Estate Planning for persons with special needs
Rely on Danna McKitrick when you need attorneys who are caring, qualified, and committed to protecting your interests.